The welfare of our participants is our biggest priority. We have built our reputation on the level of care that we extend to all of our stakeholders and we consistently seek to improve our services.
Every participant is treated as an individual and we recognise that each one has their own needs which we always endeavour to assist with.
- Student Support Officers
- 24/7 Emergency phone
- Meeting on arrival
- Welcome pack
- Comprehensive welcome meeting
- Accompanied Work placement start
- Accompanied visits to Doctors etc.
- Weekly cultural meeting
- Weekly Language Café
- Strict health and safety checks for work placements
- Carefully selected and supportive host families
Our Student Support Officer is focused solely on ensuring each and every participant has the best possible experience whilst in the UK.