English Language Courses
General English Classes
Small mixed nationality groups led by British Council accredited teachers in a classroom environment. Learning focuses on:
- General, spoken and written English skills.
- Comprehensive grammar
- Reading and listening exercises
- Group communication techniques
- Vocabulary pronunciation and intonation
Building Confidence in English (1 week)
A fun and interactive programme with an emphasis on preparation for work and spoken English for business. The programme includes a mixture of sessions and cultural visits.
- Communicating with Confidence and Clarity
- Personal Presentation Skills
- Employability and Interview Skills
- Debating and Discussion
- Critical Thinking
Building Confidence in English (2 week)
This is a Level 2 “Oral Skills for Interview” Award, accredited by English Speaking Board (ESB) with an emphasis on spoken English and employability. The programme includes a mixture of sessions and cultural visits.
- The Art of Confident Communication
- Personal Presentation Skills and Body Language
- Debating and Discussion (The Art of Critical Thinking)
- Speaking for Success
- Impressive CVs
- Interview Skills that Get You the Job
- Using the Telephone
- Exam Preparation
Communicating with Confidence
A three hour personal improvement programme focusing on:
- Public speaking skills
- Confidence building
- Body Language
- Personal presentation
Flexible three hour sessions in small groups focusing on the development of general, spoken and written English with an emphasis on Business and workplace environment and etiquette.
- Communication in the workplace
- Social and situational roleplay
- Cultural awareness
- Telephone etiquette
Flexible 3 hour sessions with activities that focus on development of communication, vocabulary and intonation through discussion of past experiences, current news, cultural awareness and social situations.