Your welfare is our biggest priority. We have built our reputation on the level of care we provide for our trainees.
You will always be treated as an individual and we recognise that everybody has their own needs and we will work hard to assist you in any way we can.
Our Student Support Officers are focused on ensuring you have the best possible experience in the UK and are available to support you if things don't go as planned.
"In the beginning I was not quite sure about my work placement, TTPL showed me flexibility and understanding to try new things that was useful for me. Also TTPL was available to help me with needs regarding living in England, my host family and internship". Arianda (Romania)
Our Welfare and Support programme includes:
- Dedicated Student Support Officer
- Carefully selected and supportive homestays
- 24/7 Emergency contact
- Meeting by TTPL representative when you arrive
- Welcome pack
- Comprehensive Welcome meeting
- Accompanied work placement start
- Weekly Social meeting with all students
- Language Cafe
- Accompanied visits to Doctor, Dentist etc
- Strict health and safety checks for work placements