Teaching in Italy
Enjoy our teaching assistant programme in the beautiful Italian city of Torino and beyond.
A fantastic 12 week programme developed in conjunction with the Italian Ministry of Education to improve the language skills of its young people.
You could be based in Piedmont or in other regions of Italy and will be working within a primary or secondary school as an unpaid teaching assistant.
Italian is not necessary as you are expected to assist the lessons in English to advance the levels of the children.
You must be a graduate, preferably in an education field, but other sectors will be considered.
Click here to request more information
Start dates in September and January
- Accommodation and meals with local host family
- Placement search and organisation
- Meet and greet upon arrival at Malpensa Airport
- Transfer to Torino
- Overnight accommodation in Torino
- 2 days orientation to the programme
- Health & third party insurance
- School counsellor assistance
- UK and Local support
- Emergency 24/7 contact number
- Return transfers
- Local transport
- Travel insurance
- DBS check cost