Internships in Spain
You'll have an amazing experience working in a city that has everything: beautiful architecture, cultural events, clear blue seas and snow topped mountains.
Barcelona is one of the world's leading tourist, economic, trade fair and cultural centres, and it rightly holds the status as one of the world's influential cities.
With lots of career options, we will be able to help you find a placement to suit your language level and career development goals.
Internships can be from two weeks to six months but a recommended placement length is usually two to three months so you can gain lots of cultural, professional and social skills.
We can also facilitate the placement for academic credit purposes.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Career related and individually tailored internship to suit your skill set
- Specific and dedicated full time staff
- Organisation of secure central self-catering accommodation
- Airport transfer, safety briefing and orientation on arrival
- Regular social events with other trainees
- Administration support
- 1:1 career counselling and workshop
- 24 hour support from UK and locally
- Local transport costs
- Accommodation costs (approx £350 - £500 per month)
- General living expenses