Internships in South Africa
Cape Town is overflowing with options and possibilities for study and work programmes. Life here will not just be about the internship but about everything else you’ll experience in this magical place.
Cultural diversity, an energetic city, views and landscapes that will blow you away and locals who are waiting to share stories and create new ones with you. Cape Town has lots of spirit and a commitment to knowledge, design, innovation and progress.
Popular internships in Cape Town include business and entrepreneurship, medical and health care, human rights and social work.
Choose your duration and sector and we will find you a placement to suit your skills and experience whilst helping you to achieve your career development goals.
We can facilitate the placement for academic credit purposes.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Career related and individually tailored internship to suit your skill set
- Specific and dedicated full time staff in each location
- Organisation of secure central self-catering accommodation
- Airport transfer, safety briefing and orientation on arrival
- Regular social events with other trainees
- Administration support
- 1:1 career counselling and workshop
- Visa support
- 24 hour support from UK and locally
- Local transport costs
- Accommodation costs (approx £350 - £500 per month)
- Visa processing fees
- General living expenses