Internships in Mauritius
Experience the golden beaches and live the dream on this stunning island famous for its sapphire waters, powder-white beaches and luxury resorts.
There is so much more to Mauritius than the beaches, Port Louis is the financial and cultural centre of the island as well as the capital.
Your unpaid internship could be based in any part of the island, from the financial and cultural capital of Port Louis to one of the many breath-taking beach resorts.
This is a brilliant way to experience the amazing culture of this unique island in the Indian Ocean.
You must be a student or recent graduate with a letter of support from your University. Internships are available in sectors such as hospitality, finance, engineering, marketing and tourism.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Individually tailored internship
- Organisation of accommodation in shared house
- Visa administration
- Skype interview
- Collection at airport (additional £30) and transfer to accommodation
- Landlord welcome at accommodation upon arrival
- Welcome meeting with local partner
- Introductory meeting with employer
- Regular feedback report
- 24 hr support from UK and locally
- Accommodation costs (approx £200 - £300 per month)
- Utility bills
- Flights - Gatwick to Mauritius direct around £950 (12 hrs) or Emirates to Dubai then to Mauritius £650 (24hrs)
- General travel and living expenses
- Airport transfer cost