Internships in Malta
The Maltese are renowned for their hospitality, friendliness and generosity. The people are traditionally kind-hearted and will go out of their way to make guests feel at home. This characteristic is deep-rooted in Maltese culture and makes for a very warm and welcoming experience.
A brilliant place to undertake an unpaid internship if you are new to travelling alone.
You will be able to practise your skills in the sector of your studies and improve your team working and interpersonal relationships. You will be well supported and language is not a barrier as most internships are in English.
9 weeks - £1595
13 weeks - £1925
Extra weeks can be booked.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Internship in suitable organisation
- Skype interview
- Shared self-catering accommodation in campus apartments. 24hr reception/ breakfast/vending machines/ free wi-fi in communal areas/ shared lounge / towels/linen/
- Meet & greet at airport and transport to accommodation
- Orientation / Welcome Pack / Welcome Meeting
- Accompanied to work on day one
- 24hr emergency contact in UK and Malta
- Free Vodafone SIM
- Pastoral Care
- General travel and living expenses