Internships in Ireland
Experience working life in the beautiful cultural city of Dublin.
On the east coast of Ireland at the mouth of the river Liffey, Dublin is not only the largest and most culturally diverse city in Ireland but is also the capital.
With lots of career options, we will be able to help you find a placement to suit your language level and career development goals.
Internships can be from two weeks to six months but a recommended placement length is usually two to three months so you can gain lots of cultural, professional and social skills.
We can also facilitate the placement for academic credit purposes.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Career related and individually tailored internship to suit your skill set
- Specific and dedicated full time staff
- Organisation of secure central self-catering accommodation
- Airport transfer, safety briefing and orientation on arrival
- Regular social events with other trainees
- Administration support
- 1:1 career counselling and workshop
- 24 hour support from UK and locally
- Local transport costs
- Accommodation costs
- General living expenses