Internships in China
Unpaid internships are available in the amazing and fast paced city of Shanghai. Shanghai, Hu for short, is a renowned international metropolis drawing more and more attention from all over the world. Situated on the estuary of Yangtze River, it serves as the most influential economic, financial, international trade, cultural, science and technology centre in East China.
Popular internships include teaching, finance, business, medical and health care. A professional experience in China could make all the difference to your CV – and in Shanghai, the country’s largest city, there is no shortage of fascinating opportunities.
We recommend a duration of two to three months to gain sufficient cultural and professional skills to make the experience worthwhile. However, we know that needs vary so we can create a programme to suit your budget.
We can facilitate the placement for academic credit purposes.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Specific and dedicated full time local staff
- Career related and individually tailored internship to suit your skill set
- Organisation of secure central self-catering accommodation
- Airport transfer, safety briefing and orientation on arrival
- Regular social events with other trainees
- Administration support
- 1:1 career counselling and workshop
- Visa support
- 24 hour support from UK and locally
- Local transport costs
- Accommodation costs (approximately £400 - £600 per month)
- Visa processing fees
- General living expenses