Agricultural Programmes in Japan
Discover an amazing country and culture, with a unique opportunity to gain understanding of Japanese agriculture and agricultural communities through training.
In association with The Japan Agricultural Exchange Council (JAEC), the 12 month programme has been developed to promote mutual understanding, friendship and cultural exchange among farmers of Japan and the participants.
Available training subject courses:
- Rice Production Course or Row Crop Production Course
- Livestock Production Course (dairy, beef, swine, poultry)
- Vegetable Production Course (greenhouse or outdoor production)
- Fruit Production Course (deciduous or citrus)
- Ornamental Horticulture Production Course (cut flower, potted plant, tree nursery and landscaping)
Participants should be 19-30 years old, have a basic knowledge of the Japanese language and have at least 6 months practical experience.
Click here to request more information
- Introductory Orientation
- Organisation of placement and on-the-farm training
- monthly allowance
- Board and lodging
- Final review meeting
- 24/7 support in the UK and locally
- General Living expenses