Agricultural Programmes in Germany
Our German agricultural training programmes are perfect for agricultural students looking to gain practical experience that will improve farming skills while being immersed in new ways of working.
Placements range from 3 - 12 months and are available in the following fields:
- Agriculture: generally mixed farming on average sized family-farms (dairy, beef, pigs, field crops and machinery); a few placements are also available on large-scale cooperatives in the Eastern part of Germany as well as some in organic farming
- Horticulture: (landscaping, nurseries, vegetables, orchards) – only few placements available
- Agri-Mix: (a combination of home-management and agriculture)
- Viticulture: only few placements available
Participants are provided with full board accommodation, usually together with the host family. A stipend of €400,00 per month is also offered if participants undertake an internship during their professional agricultural/horticultural education.
Applicants must be either studying or recent graduates in relevant field.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Organisation of agricultural training placement
- Full board host family accommodation
- Stipend if in education/full wage for graduates
- 24/7 support in the UK and locally
- Transport costs
- general living expenses