Agricultural Programmes in The Netherlands
Improve your farming skills and immerse yourself in new ways of working.
The Netherlands is famous for its agriculture and world-leading production techniques, processing and infrastructure.
Placements are within all types of farming environments and can be undertaken from 6-12 weeks on an unpaid basis or from 13-52 weeks as a paid internship.
There are placements in the following sectors: dairy, arable, livestock farming, horticulture, mixed farm, field vegetable production, cheese making.
These are best suited to those with previous experience. You must be able to ride a bicycle at least 10km, in order to get around.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Training Programme of 1 – 12 weeks includes housing and meals
- Training Programme of 13 weeks to 1 year including a stipend of approximately €100 per week plus housing and meals
- Information to get to local bus station upon arrival
- Collection by employer
- Introductory meeting in first month
- Individualised Training plan
- Follow up support
- Dictionary and Trainee Handbook
- 24 hr emergency assistance
- Uk and local support
- Transport costs
- General living expenses