Agricultural Programmes in Ireland
Short and long term work experience programmes on the Emerald Isle.
We are offering 2 great programmes in beautiful Ireland; short term (up to 11 weeks) unpaid agri-internship or a long term (12+ weeks) paid agricultural internship.
These programmes provide a supported, cultural and educational experience but only current or future agricultural students are eligible to participate.
If you need to undertake a vocational placement as part of your studies or if you are planning on studying agriculture then these are perfect to further your career.
You will be expected to work 40-45 hours per week. The placement could be on either a dairy or mixed farm, horse ranch, or in agro-tourism and there are also small animal, landscaping and gardening project opportunities available.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Placement search and organisation
- €100 per week stipend (for long term internships)
- Accommodation in farmhouse or homestay and all meals
- 1.5 days off per week
- Welcome Pack
- Monitoring phone call weekly (short term) and on-going support (all programmes)
- Organisation of airport transfer to and from host farm (cost to be borne by participant)
- Local support and on-going monitoring
- 24/7 UK support
- Transport costs
- General living expenses