Agricultural Programmes in Australia
Discover everything Australia has to offer, with paid work programmes in agriculture, rural hospitality or as a homestead helper.
Live the dream and work and travel across this vast country making friends, learning new skills and embracing Australian culture.
This is an exceptional programme with lots of benefits and you will be fully supported whilst in Oz.
You have the opportunity to get over your jetlag relaxing at a fantastic Youth Hostel in the beautiful coastal town of Noosa for four days before moving on to a training ranch and then finally transferring to your chosen job.
Work is varied and can be selected according to your requirements and experience.
Your working holiday visa will let you stay for up to a year so when you’ve worked hard and saved your cash for up to six months you can take off and see the stunning Australian outback and cities.
Programmes run throughout the year so the start date is very flexible.
Click here to request information and start dates
Start YOUR Australian working adventure:
- Go any time 2019 / 2020
- Varied opportunities 3-12 months
- Arrival Meet and Greet
- Transfer to beautiful beach resort of Noosa for 4 nights
- Transfer to training farm for a week's familiarisation programme
- All meals and accommodation included whilst at training farm
- Employment matching with guaranteed work
- Great rates of pay
- Ongoing support locally and in UK
- Mix of sectors: Livestock, equine, horticulture, arable farming, mechanical engineering and more...
- General living expenses