Agricultural Programmes in Australia
Discover everything Australia has to offer, with paid work programmes in agriculture, rural hospitality or as a homestead helper.
Live the dream and work and travel across this vast country making friends, learning new skills and embracing Australian culture.
This is an exceptional programme with lots of benefits and you will be fully supported whilst in Oz.
You have the opportunity to get over your jetlag relaxing at a fantastic Youth Hostel in the beautiful coastal town of Noosa for four days before moving on to a training ranch and then finally transferring to your chosen job.
Work is varied and can be selected according to your requirements and experience.
Your working holiday visa will let you stay for up to a year so when you’ve worked hard and saved your cash for up to six months you can take off and see the stunning Australian outback and cities.
Programmes run throughout the year so the start date is very flexible.
Click here to request information and start dates
- Meet and greet at Brisbane Airport - Thursday morning arrivals
- Transfer to Halse Lodge YHA in Noosa
- Welcome letter on arrival with initial itinerary
- Con-x-ion bus ticket to accommodation
- Hostel accommodation for four nights in the beautiful beach town of Noosa to recover from your jetlag
- Bus ticket or onward transport to training farm
- ½ day administration - bank account opening/tax file no./ Medicare
- 4 ½ days training - introductory agricultural training and safety course
- All meals and accommodation whilst at training Farm
- T shirt and Aussie All Rounder broad brimmed hat and water bottle
- Travel instructions given for you to be able to travel to your home from home!
- Back-up support locally and in the UK
- Emergency 24/7 helpline
- Discounted travel insurance/ hostel/tour booking service
- General living expenses